Friday, January 3, 2014

Ellen Hi, I


Today we had mat champ (type a math test) again and I was pissed. I got a microsecond (perhaps a second) after (Måns) the person became dull champion. I am so angry. antena satelit I actually have never been so angry in all my life as I am now. However, I and two other people are the ones who have passed and getting three times in a row all right on the three game engines and that means I should just wait for the others to make it clear! For I do not do "math champion" more! Was actually close to tears as close I was (microsecond or maybe one second highest) ...
Ellen Hi, I'm Ellen. I am a happy twelve year old who likes to blog. That's why I've got myself a blog. Here I write about various things eg. shopping, outfits, Woods tion, nails and more. Here on my blog you can follow my life and my days. View my complete profile
13 (121) December (1) November (1) October (8) September (10) August (14) July (20) June (5) May (13) April (11) March (12) February (10) January ( 16) 12 (164) December (24) November (18) October (30) September (10) August (20) July (12) June (16) May (4) April (8) math test (math champion) (a microsecond antena satelit divorced) ... Nervous biology ... so sick CLOSE YES! Now I passed the Modified, Run, run and run with the girls a long time, since March (9) February (3) January (10) 11 (11) December antena satelit (4) November (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment