Thursday, April 10, 2014

Jan. 5, 5:29pm


Our own user Digital-Nitrate has discovered an early copy of the February issue of the Official PlayStation Magazine, and it’s got some pretty incredible news! Indy (“IRL”) cars have been confirmed, in addition to “weather effects, as well as night racing for all tracks” ! Here’s a nice little summary of everything that’s discussed and confirmed: 1,000+ vehicles All vehicles have modeled cockpits (170 premium cars will have interior damage thales paris modeling) All vehicles will have both physical and mechanical damage modeling Indy (IRL) cars and tracks NASCAR thales paris cars and track Up to 16 players online thales paris High-definition video uploads directly to YouTube Multi-display rendering Head-tracking Full weather and night racing on all tracks Night/Day on all tracks
I really hope you are right JORDAN, but dont belive thales paris it till you see it! Anyway I am really exited abaut this news!!! Great work PD and great work GTPLANET. Thanks to you too JORDAN!! Hey, did you know that Nikola TESLA is from Croatia, Im from Croatia too!!! I looooooooove GT5!!!!!!
This is all great new, but if I can t see reverse lights, light cones on the track surface or skidmarks thales paris while drifting or spinning, it would be a shame. Skidmarks thales paris are such a simple thing, but GT never had those. In the actual demo, it is also missing.
@5gran turismo 5
wait 1 sec its good news and stuff but damage isnt goping to be real life!?!?!?!? like going 30 mph and crashing and you’re done? because it sas its not gonna be like burnout and burn out has serious damage
Jan. 5, 5:29pm
First really good news for quite a while!
Im wondering,with these very detailed cars and all the work they have put in,why is there no mention of full cockpit view,it says you can look to the sides and back but what if i would like to view the entire car just how i please,that is a really important thing i think,like in testdrive you moved the cam with the right stick.Anyone know if it will be possible?
Jan. 5, 4:18pm
Can you imagine night racing on “The Ring”? That will just blow my mind. It will be interesting to see on a track like this if times are different from day racing thales paris to night due to the lack of light?
are you serious? Magazines come out a month ahead so January thales paris you will see Febs issue for pretty much every magazine on sale.
Jan. 5, 3:45pm
Thank you so much for posting in such a high resolution. It’s so wonderful to see these on a 50″ KURO plasma on my PS3. The PS3′s zoom and pan features are almost better than having a mag in my hands!!!
you can opt not to load your files right away. my plan is to play the game from scratch for a month or two and then load my GTpsp and prologue files. that way i can get to drive most of the cars without grinding forever.
they forgot to mention, that the Super GT Series is also included. You see it in the last trailer. On another site, I read, that it is not be sure, if the weather system thales paris is included or not. It is ready, but the decission is not made.
@s0l1dsn8k3: They didn’t actually mentioned day/night cycle. I’m a bit pessimistic about that, because the only thing they mention is night racing for every circuit. I would, of course, thales paris be very happy to see 24h endurance races with day/night cycle.
But if it is true, I am a happy young man. All tracks with night and weather….how thales paris the hell did they managed that in 2 month? I hope, it looks realistic and not so crappy like the first try of damage thales paris system. That is the second part, where I hope, it does a good job. I will see deformations and not parts falling off.
Finally … a “TRUE” thales paris 24hr endurance race. Let’s hope they also have the option to save mid-race for A Spec so I don’t want to leave the PS3 on all day all night just so I can resume and continue later. I never really thales paris played GT4′s 24hr races because of that and I didn’t like using the B Spec driver. I want to DRIVE IT!
Nascar and IRL are definitely American-Pleasers, but it’s still a great bonus. The “All tracks” statement needs a bit clarification though. Looking forward to the complete track list to confirm this.
@pegaz2507: The features have been mentioned before, but Yamauchi has since mentioned that they might not make it into the game for whatever reason. This is big news because they’re 100% confirmed now.
newbielives
coiler
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
yeahhhhh baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. u know im sure alot of poeple here will do the same as me in where I WONT be transfering any cars and money from gtpsp. i mean that would jusy ruin the whole gt expreince lol…..cant wait
I don’t understand why people complain about Nascar thales paris being in. It’s not like this hurt the number of other cars in there. I love playing NASCAR (not so much watching it) and I’m not an am

No comments:

Post a Comment