Thursday, November 13, 2014

Comments (0) By Daniella - September 7, 2013 18:25


In a few days, it is Valentine's Day! It's day with big D because they show how much one's sweetheart, the love, best friend, Panda Panda Mom or other means for one. We would of course also see so many pandas as possible soar on small pink clouds during the day, running around the streets with a big smile and hear the hearts beat up to the castle tower. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to express your feelings in this blog, or simply say "Thank you". In addition dirgantara air service to winning the successful panda heart, can you win a fun Valentine's Day gift for your sweetheart, flirt, secret love, best friend, Panda Mom, etc. and yourselves!
You have until Sunday (13/2) to write a poem on a maximum of 4 rows comment for this blog post! You get to choose for themselves what you want to write about. The only requirement is: your pet, flörts, best friend, mother, etc., Panda name must appear in the poem!
Just in time for Valentine's Day, we will present the 10 winning poems in the blog and the winners will receive either heart balloon or hjärtwoobyn! Do not write what price you want to win for yourself and the other Pandan!
Comments (0) By Daniella - September 7, 2013 18:25
Hello Today I'm blogging .. I have submitted another for me at 7 in the morning: / School has started and I e dööende: 0 but yeah .. in Panfu so I log more often because I have nothing else for me. I'm going to eat breakfast now and then to school: @ ...
Hello! This is a quick post! I got twitter for maybe 3 weeks ago and I just wanted you to know it! If you want to follow me, my name @ Daniella5151 And I'll dirgantara air service come back every following me :) I have to go ...
Heej: D Well yesterday won Robin Stjernberg Eurovision Song Contest with the song '' You '' Well, I had hoped for but David Robin sings well! 68 days left until the ESC in Malmo :) Longing already. // ... Fgdfgg
Hi, Well this is a short post because I: 1. Just pulled off a tooth and it makes so much pain! 2. I have an annoying loose tooth 3. What has growing pains (rod) type in the body 4. We have kind rearranged the whole apartment ...
Who do you want to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2012? Loreen - Euphoria Dead By April - Mystery Danny Saucedo - Amazing Top Cats - Babydoll Lisa Miskovsky - Why Start A Fire? Molly TX - Why Am I Crying Ulrik Munther - Soldiers David Lindgren dirgantara air service - Shout It Out Thorsten Flinck - Jag reser mig igen Björn Ranelid Feat, Sara Li - Miracle
Latest posts Saturday I'm back: D Twitter Robin won! Sluggish tooth: c Heden Pou Happy New Year Happy New Year to cousins (again) Thanks <3 Julaftooon :) (tomorrow>. <) Jukavslutning ^^ In school blog site :)
File 2013 September (2) June (1) March (1) February (2) January (2) 2012 December (10) November (1) October (1) Sep (3), August (2) July (5) June (3 ) May (2) April (3) March (9) February (3) January (1) 2011 December (4), November (7) October (4) Sep (4) August (9) July (10) Jun (4) May (3) April (7) March (9) February (27) January (15)
Custom MySpace Clock
Get a free blog p www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment