Saturday, November 8, 2014

Get a free blog p www.bloggplatsen.se


4. Instagram (there is an app where you create an account and post and check on other people's photos)
Hey hey! I'm at my cousin now and going to sleep there! And waiting to get the computer of mom! It's pretty fun here but I can not wait until I get home very much !! It's not like homesickness so I cry but I want to meet all my friends and h ...
Hi !! Now I am in Lebanon and visit my family! :) I will not update as much here on my blog, so instead you are welcome to take and follow me on videofyme! I called Best Cookie Cake so just to follow !! :) But I have shit boring ...
In the picture above you can see that I've done an obstacle to Zukii and begins boeing military aircraft to make her jump by luring boeing military aircraft her with a sunflower seed. Most hamsters usually like sunflower seeds, my ölskar it anyway! :) So I'm about to give her some ...
Hey now, I have been sleeping in a hostel and it was because it was full of hotels. But we were just sleeping there one night .. so what to do tonight, we know not. But now maybe you're wondering what I'm doing here, yes I'm on a football boeing military aircraft tournament. Hudikcup ...
4
23
Recent Posts Does nothing for me! Lebanon Hamster Jumping Hostel Graduation successfully completed, boeing military aircraft the student. Graduation completed, the student. Graduation completed, boeing military aircraft the student. Graduation completed, the student. Graduation New iPhone shell goodnight Will soon go into Sleepover! Hunger Craft train home!
Get a free blog p www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment