Friday, June 20, 2014

Iâ ve been working on receiving NOAA APT (until now with very little success). since a satellite pas


Iâ ve been working on receiving NOAA APT (until now with very little success). since a satellite passes only even few hours, I wanted to leave the rig unattended. since each sat uses different freq I needed a way for the software I was using to control sdrsharp . wxtoimg already have a feature to control hardware receivers using a serial port, so I wrote a plugin that implemented the protocol and connected them using com0com (a virtual null cable). it then occurred to me that this could be usefull juniac for many other kind of softwares, like unitrunker and other, so I added (for now) a very basic subset of the uniden scanner protocol. juniac source code and dll download can be found at https://bitbucket.org/roseman/sdrsharp.serialportcontrol enjoy פוסט מאת ido פורסם בקטגוריה Uncategorized בתאריך 27/05/2013 . ניווט בפוסטים juniac → TMPS my QFH antenna ←
תגי HTML מותרים: <a href="" juniac title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> juniac <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
חפש: פוסטים אחרונים מתלה פרספקס למחשב iOS7 דואר ישראל my QFH antenna SDRSharp Serial Port Remote Control תגובות אחרונות ido על my QFH antenna אבי הטחול על my QFH antenna אבי הטחול על מתלה פרספקס למחשב מני על הכנת מעגל מודפס בבית ido על הכנת מעגל מודפס בבית ארכיון נובמבר juniac 2013 ספטמבר 2013 אוגוסט 2013 מאי 2013 אפריל 2013 נובמבר 2012 אוקטובר 2012 ספטמבר 2012 קטגוריות make science Uncategorized כלים התחבר פיד RSS לפוסטים הזנת RSS לתגובות WordPress.org


No comments:

Post a Comment