Saturday, December 21, 2013

I rights of the oppressed in Iraq, where militias and armed gangs that haunt anyone who wants to li

Political and humanitarian asylum to Canada | Haj Shaker & Sons
Leaders: Canada, Canadian asylum, humanitarian asylum, humanitarian asylum esa rates 2011 to Canada esa rates 2011
This entry was posted on يناير 25, 2009 at 6:22 م and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the feed 2.0 You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. 664 comments to the "political and humanitarian asylum to Canada," Khaldoun Samir Fakhri says: February 4, 2009 at 11:45 | Reply
Hello .... You can send your name and the title of your stay and your nationality and your mobile phone number via e-mail lightpaphos@hotmail.com and will respond to you as soon as possible to let you know the necessary procedures to seek asylum of all kinds Sami Samir Abdo says: February 7, 2009 at 15:46 | Reply
I ask the human-seekers in Canada because of the deteriorating situation in the country and I am afraid for my life and my future first practice where I want and completed master's and live in safety lightpaphos says: October 27, 2013 at 14:48 | Reply
Hello .... You can send your name and the title of your stay and your nationality and your mobile phone number via e-mail lightpaphos@hotmail.com and will respond to you as soon as possible to let you know the necessary procedures to seek asylum of all kinds Thaer Abdul Razzaq Abbas says: February 11, 2009 at 15:36 | Reply
Tribute and Ahtra. Ask humanitarian esa rates 2011 asylum for the purpose of money my wife and I for the purpose of obtaining Almagesar addition to live in safety to maintain my family and my kids Mstqubt with super thanks and appreciation lightpaphos says: October 27, 2013 at 14:49 | Reply
Hello .... You can send your name and the title of your stay and your nationality and your mobile phone number via e-mail lightpaphos@hotmail.com and will respond esa rates 2011 to you as soon as possible to let you know the necessary procedures to seek asylum of all kinds Shaheen says: February 16, 2009 at 15:57 | Reply
I am a Palestinian from Ramallah studying medicine in Egypt age 6 and addressed the girl Egyptian and I want Ajos and migrate Llano after sincere study of forbidden Fadel in Egypt and Marty foreclosed enter the West Bank and ask for help from those the good of God and thank Khaled Gaddafi says: March 3, 2009 at 8: 15:00 | Reply
I am Sudanese esa rates 2011 woman I want to strongly in humanitarian asylum esa rates 2011 to Canada after the shine went through with my children to guarantee them education esa rates 2011 and good treatment, where life is narrowed me and Khozlt I did not find help. So I thought I would not surrendered for my kids should not Akhozlhm asked you to help me as soon as. . thank Mohamed Abdel Halim says: April 1, 2009 at 15:11 | Reply
Hello I am a Palestinian Live very difficult situations and I want to immigrate to Canada and ask for your help to apply for immigration and how to get it please help you as soon as possible with high respect Hamdi Aboul Fotouh Defrawi says: April 8, 2009 at 21:58 | Reply
I am your brother from Iraq before the 36 days has to meet me at the Department of resettlement, the UN has been converted my to Canada Ugodacarbe there and told me they would call me 0 Please advise mercy of God on the bricks coming and how many takes with Alchukraldzel 0 Basil says: November 16, 2013 at 20:09 | response
Peace senses and God's mercy and blessings be upon the name Hussein slave sexual Iraq Age 22 Qualification High School I am two cases Moukam in the United Arab Emirates to Assaobt of living in Iraq and the crisis in As Aderaa he impossibility of living in Iraq and I want from God and you that Tsaaadona on Haggerty to Canada have I ready to work any area and I am well once sent eachother into the forums and immigration offices and did not get any reply and I am serious and not my need to Maa sent this letter: Thank you very much this Emily ashqalwardi@hotmail.com esa rates 2011 and Arjuo that Taatsaloo my Allana does not have a net 00971503008333 00971507445655 lightpaphos Says: October 27.2013 at 14:49 | Reply
Hello .... You can send your name and the title of your stay and your nationality and your mobile phone number via e-mail lightpaphos@hotmail.com and will respond to you as soon as possible to let you know the necessary procedures to seek asylum of all kinds Hussein Aboudi esa rates 2011 says: May 10, 2009 at 19:35 | Reply
Peace be upon you and Allah's mercy and Barakaath Thank you for your comment but how do I review his travels Canadian in the United Arab Emirates is there in the Office of Refugees and has the oldest request for asylum Alansaana grace Hossam Abdul-Abbas Almobei says: May 13, 2009 at 11:15 | Reply
I rights of the oppressed in Iraq, where militias and armed gangs that haunt anyone who wants to live a well-off in his country in Living situation there is not legal in the country Anfa and I ask you to look at my request is this that between your hands to get set up in Canada to send a visa to Canada and media procedures required to set up E-mail to ievanroi@yahoo.com and I hope to respond as quickly as possible the service of humanity and grace Thank Hossam Abdul-Abbas Al-Kaabi says: May 13, 2009 at 11:16 | Reply
I rights of the oppressed in Iraq, where militias and armed gangs that haunt anyone who wants to live a well-off in his country in Living situation there is not legal in the country Anfa and I ask you to look at my request is this that between your hands to get set up in Canada to send a visa to Canada and media procedures required to set up E-mail to ievanroi@yahoo.com and I hope to respond as quickly as possible service to humanity and thank Dhpash says: May 14, 2009 at 8:15 | Reply
I am a citizen Basrawi Live Blhalh and I want and I want Aljawu quantum of God and Hajji he Eswella neighbor and I Kalash involved Thank you very much and do not appreciate Haji Tnsaana you and God Jbro Abbas says: May 22, 2009 at 0:55 | Reply
The Yemeni citizen and the whole Live Omri in Saudi Arabia and got sexual and I strabismus Lage Tours to Canada and settled and the oldest at the request of Canada Aljawae I hope that beneficiaries

No comments:

Post a Comment