Monday, December 9, 2013

I was the first year of study in English language and literature, when a guy from my friends,


I knew just the person in the West, which we depict in their colorful ads, created as a product of "factory of dreams". And then, more than half a decade ago when I became acces direct emisiuni part of the continuing terror when I sold like meat, I met the real face hidden behind a mask, I saw the demonic face.
I am a child of rock and roll, naive Eastern European variant of the generation born in the last gasp of communism. Women from the outskirts of Chisinau, the poor environment. At the time of the collapse of major ideals of an ideology that only deepen and accelerate the decline of the spread of darkness. West for me was a diverse country, a country that has no misery and poverty. Country of honesty and hope. We only know what we have shown on television.
I was the first year of study in English language and literature, when a guy from my friends, "businessman", have offered to help us go through acces direct emisiuni the West door. Honestly I do not know how it had met. It looked easy, but his story was still too attractive. Many real us describe the situation, explaining to us that there must be a period of suffering, navigation, combat, and later, those who endure, you can live perfectly. He was eloquent and persuasive, full of confidence. There was a lot of money and often "traveling" or disappeared acces direct emisiuni somewhere a month or two. We do not hurry. How do we know, how we can not "read" ... perhaps intuitive psychologist was good anyway.
We started volunteering one night in March 1997, on the way to the promised land. We four. We arrived at the agreed place. acces direct emisiuni He was there, and several other people who have never before had not seen him. Then we took the documents, ostensibly to complete some formalities about forging visas and then not boarded in some white van. Inside there were already seven or eight girls. Then once I realized: closing the door of the van behind us, we open the door to hell. Hell was before us, and we were part of it.
Door to Hell After several hours of driving at night, cramped acces direct emisiuni like sardines, we arrived in port. Later we realized that it was Odessa. The day was spent on the deck and gave us to eat some canned sardines, a few slices of stale bread and warm water. In predvecherijeto not showed acces direct emisiuni us three of the group and took the cab to the upper deck. In poluzamracheniot space when my eyes are adapted to the change of light, I recognized the guy my friend. Laden, alien, cruel as never before to see, he came and tore my clothes. After the initial shock, I tried to defend myself, to vrishtam to escape. But it was worth it. "The first execution," I called. Make it cruel and degrading as if he wanted to break all the humanity in me, like deleting all my dignity and the desire to resist. The next scene that I remember I was lying on the floor, broken, as if waking up from a heavy sleep. It seems like a night, the ship sails, the only thing I hear are waves. I hear some muffled crying ... or it was my crying. Again drowning in darkness I can not call it a dream. I wake up. A man is on me. There are three that stand aside. It seems that the whole crew is here. I no longer felt my body felt pain even disgust. I had the feeling that I am, as my soul had left my body.
I do not know how long it was there. I do not know where and when we arrived, which moved me to the secret room of a truck. The group was divided as to just four we were there. acces direct emisiuni Silent. Do not cry, do not breathe, no words. Living Corpse, who just days ago were young women students in the capital of Moldova.
I hear voices in two languages. One of them is my little known, like Russian, but it certainly is Bulgarian, the other is completely unknown to me. However, the other will hear almost constantly over the next three years and forever will learn to distinguish it from all other languages of the world: Albanian. The next city that will see at least a small part of the sky was Gnjilane, Kosovo. There you will find out that I am part of the "regular mail" commissioned acces direct emisiuni by the mafia which traded with people from all over Europe. acces direct emisiuni Young women, children for pedophiles to meet the male gays. Before I first showed the real, ugly face of the West, hidden behind the mask of an ideal, a perfect society, a person without feelings. Ugly face of senile acces direct emisiuni and greedy barbarian. In this kind of slavery, are constantly under the influence of drugs in order to lose the sense of real time. Therefore, I do not know how much time I spent in secret brothels and brothels in Kosovo. All those smelly people, all those bodies, all the horror of sexual torture, deprived of human rights turned into beastly part-time by the endless hell. Albanians often sold representatives

No comments:

Post a Comment