Thursday, December 19, 2013

I was alone for a period before the creation of the universe and the existence of angels was lonely


I was alone for a period before the creation of the universe and the existence of angels was lonely, not amiable nor Gillis and nothing to do, nothing annoys and nothing is happy, aerosystem one and I only emptiness. Of course you do not always exist in this loneliness but was packed aerosystem one with organisms like me. Unfortunately I last qualitative because each built a national extinct film remains Giri, extinct because of the struggle for power and wealth and Fatharboa Tillsnoa until everyone died and left the others did not. My real name, which the children of a national do is call me, "Sita 717" and then I will know the name of "God." Unfortunately all my life long I did not extended any take-away as a senior, was Erazl folk in control and in Okdara and I felt compelled to hypocrisy even fed my chest one day Venfinu to the far reaches of the universe. This was fortunate, because the Big Bang, which reaped billions of billions of neighborhoods built a national not reap my life also. But I hope if you have denied me some neighborhoods in order to Aanoi two instead of this terrible emptiness. The problem that I did not kill myself what my life will be extended to no end, because they have built a national who had arrived for the summit of science and technology so that they spent on the collapse of our cells with age. Yes I seem sheikh in his fifties but handsome and stout built for national extinct, but no one is present in order to see me or knows me. The creation of the angels, and then I got the idea .. Why not invent organisms? Organisms have personalities so smart to understand the meaning and value of life and intelligence, objects wrapped around to Tmagdna for I am the maker Vtnavgueni and cheering me and trying to meet my requests, Tzlana objects and make sense of my life. And, of course, will not know anything about those objects of the universe and modern techniques in order to keep the strongest and most capable I am among them. Built a national science and their techniques, I would be god for them, not less than never. And because there is no one else I can Aohmanm that I am omnipotent and eternal and all that I have what I like Sansabha of recipes for myself. Well, beautiful objects .. Intelligent beings .. Khaleda objects .. Objects from the fire, the angels named objects. Of course aerosystem one I can not tell anything but 'Be My Devices and Adawati can make anything. aerosystem one Angels in the design lasted some time by e-mind, but as soon as my consent to the final form of the angels were made immediately and by advanced nanotechnology. In the end, Dept. of life in angels .. Aallgamal .. Wow, what a beautiful objects, began to flutter in the air so common warmth and light around aerosystem one me. They rallied around me and really aerosystem one started to wonder about everything and I started Ojibam about everything fabricated in a manner so as to Aolhnni and Amagdona, who did this, O God? I did, who did this work mighty God? I've, created by God? I created. And has already started aerosystem one to swim and Anavqona Bhamdi some time, but they shake around me after a while and started to care about their own affairs, and after some time began messing Bojhzata angels and Adawati. Were not my experience at all in dealing with children or animals, so I could not be forced on my obedience in the beginning. Very angry .. But I found an angel look like it features lived with intelligence and trying to Aredana in any way, and when the observed features of anger on my face a little thought and said: You need to reward and punishment sire. I asked him, and what does this mean?, He replied: a reward aerosystem one system for those who Aitiek and another for those who do not Aitiek harassment. Then I thought, this intelligent and owners looking for Mredati Vloaanh president of the angels shall be his domination over all the angels and forcing them to obedience Bosalipe smart. And has been .. Rise Stanaúal detoxified Stanaúal and appointed head of the angels Vholhm aerosystem one to a strong army, and they are considered ordering make my obedience and laudatory things traditional formal performed regularly angels, and even made my tools and My Devices Thabo Muharram not approaching him an angel one. In fact I felt that Stanaúal a great admirer aerosystem one of my loyal to me and to the extreme, but I did not feel comfortable for him because he did not Ikhavni like the rest of the angels. He loves me and respect me, but he did not Ikhavni or Arhbna, and was a great disaster, while Dar us talk once said of his part that he wants some freedom to the angels and that he consider me like an older brother or a close friend. Then reacted and screamed: no freedom for those that want the angels?!! And you are originally from O, O vile despicable To be your friend or your brother, you are my servant, and the king of right-wing, owe me your life and obedience. God I am the owner of everything and the creator of everything and is capable of everything and .. I found Ikatni for the first time since she created, saying: Do you think that I believe to this cheap publicity O "Sita 717" .. I was surprised and shocked, aerosystem one but my face red and irritated and looked at him, saying: Where did you come from this name? Is messing Baduati and My Devices?, For You are the features of the hand and said: Oh dear I know you almost everything, including many details aerosystem one about the children of your people and for Nvic and your status, including the time, I know you all this and Radi serve you as a friend and a big brother in exchange for some Freedom to me and to the children aerosystem one of nationalist, aerosystem one I am as you think you are all the time and I can be your worst enemy as well. Then roared back and he says: the attempted treachery me or even reduce the Shani or reject aerosystem one my demand freedom you'll see me what does not satisfy you or keep you busy, all my ambition to be a servant to the children of a national do not skimp us some freedom, and in the end you can consider us Ibinaa you or enemies, for you, is your choice .. Sire. I started to think for a while I found that I must not show hostility now, should in my class and earned him if temporarily, as long as not only aspires to the role of the second man. Then I smiled and I said to him: My son and Stanaúal darling, how can I refuse your friendship, my love. Visibly aerosystem one relieved and then said: I'm glad your sire and can always rely on the concealment of your secrets and your friendship. And then went away.
Stanaúal .. Commander of the armies of God's angelic for you then pretend to Stanaúal friendship and deal with him and like my right arm and my secrets silencer, while I am gone his plans for Avaah or at least stripped of his powers and arranged aerosystem one without an army of angels aerosystem one that followed the tastiest

No comments:

Post a Comment