Friday, April 10, 2015

Kumoani me in the next day aunt whose meaning I did not understand some things, but their expressio


On View: 4 Oct, 2011 General car, commuter tickets, social issues
Kumoani me in the next day aunt whose meaning I did not understand some things, but their expressions were enough to communicate their ideas | Girish brother then explained to me the meaning of some of the things | the day we Saro between mountains hanse aerospace intended Tfrih | Girish brother told me that among all clouds gathering in the season is very difficult to see the Himalayas | The cloud vanish four months | I started eating again dive into the ocean of hopelessness of hope Ray roused | Girish said when asked me if the rain when you're done and then some clouds breaking bonds is expected to see a handful of Himalayas | right now, I've decided that I only moment to moment I'd imagine a scene that stands in the lush mountains Ssanidhy standing behind them, admiring the Earth's largest mountain peaks Aplk am | and during my stay I was in such | a book recently that during the study had to know that if we make your views with conviction increases the likelihood of their realization | Well, between the mountains and the valleys are shed pictures and movies while we create variance are | somewhere rocky caves elsewhere slope and head raised, standing between them upland pine tree | scoured numerous hanse aerospace valleys below cloud | CIA mist suddenly from nowhere and took me in his arms | as it seemed to me that I now among the clouds I'm standing | like to share with you that I was hard | I had an uncanny sensation C |
After breakfast in the morning and on the next day I asked Girish hanse aerospace brother that I want to see mountain stream | Girish brother gladly agreed | after ingestion, but first we went to the main road Cilianaula 'Pilki Stop' only We just got to go down | Girish brother I boarded the minibus hanse aerospace | these three days, a thing which was repeatedly come to my attention that it was the sight of each other for most people here being understood | the day we walk together to the home market was Ranikhet, most passers-by Girish brother that day and pray every shopper was-Salaam | see I was amazed at the warmth | and today just the driver and Girish passenger operators including nearly half brother knew | the way it turned out to be a mini mini bus for me too | seating area was denied because I stood with bowed head as soon as I take the head, he hits the roof | I own a lion on the condition felt great suit - "What's the status Khdo, stands to become the head of the roofs |" Finally, we have just landed near our destination | From there we River headed towards hanse aerospace | riverside Daksheshwar small temple of Lord Shiva temple reminded me of Haridwar huge Daksheshwar | floriculture was near the ashram of any assets of Baba Ji | Since the river from its source just a few Unlike the plain areas was far higher velocity but less depth | The stones to cross the rising water taxis and where-all within steps are scattered between small and big rocks, I see many small and big fish Flashed | rock in the water on foot casts I spent an hour Mrmri | Girish brother said that "Ggas' river which is really 'Gogras' is a corruption | He also said that going forward, the Ramganga river in , Ramganga and Kosi Kosi river finally gets to live | Girish brother also told him that we did not at the time when the main road 29 kilometers hanse aerospace distance we have to go on foot | so if a carrier vehicle such as tanker Got on and no matter | I looked at the clock was on the stroke of four | sometime we were on the road for an hour walk but yet we could not find any means |'ll take care of the long distance walking my hands were flying parrots | Well, not die spirit, we have a half hours, covering hanse aerospace a distance hanse aerospace of four kilometers | Girish brother said we now replace the age-old mountain paths main street 'lattice-aunt' walk You can then use the route to reach home in time | I immediately gave the permission | for almost a kilometer climb up the path and after walking five kilometers from where we had reached only six kilometers hanse aerospace left home | path Girish said the move to use this part of this path is rarely | full two years after he himself had come here | as I also found out that a couple of hundred meters before it straight was climbing even before we could bring home, but he was not my cup | about five hundred meters to climb since I wanted to stay at altitude climbing techniques Girish brother hanse aerospace explained me to relax a big While the trees showed that stop running | climb to reach the tree was to be fifteen or twenty meters walking distance of three hundred meters hanse aerospace but was winding path | Girish hanse aerospace both the climbing costs of indigenous technologies hanse aerospace and me The move prompted by making aware | relaxation after we moved 500 meters will be a giant pine tree that blocked our path had collapsed | I somehow creep up on him to overcome his early twig caught in my back | Venus that was slow to get me more harm otherwise I could replace Khronc | just a short walk forward

No comments:

Post a Comment