Thursday, May 22, 2014

As each novel is different, technika manuals each asking me different rituals. I am not a maniac, b


Bookmark calender Homo Fabra website Pointer Black Screen Cast Fiore Galleries @ The Advancement Home News Opinion technika manuals Review Interviews Cartoons
+ Read Degradadets 1 and 2 ALEGRET Zygmunt Bauman, "The success technika manuals of Facebook is to have understood human needs deep" Tolkien 3 against 4 voting instructions for the Catalan devotee Dear Ot 5 6 escarxofats: a world where the old work and Young sleeping 7 8 Toni Hall opens Damien Bardera Joan Margarit. My Vinyoli 9 A XXX International Poetry Festival thoughtful and leisurely 10 Tintin in Catalonia
Fans of Mark Shepherd (Barcelona, 12 October 1977) is a process for writing parallel to a constant passion for reading. Author of novels Montecristo, technika manuals poor women, the year of the plague and Bioko, also a criminologist and police of the Scientific Section of the Autonomous Police are always defined with two words: culturally dispersed. The audiovisual sector has emerged as an inexhaustible source of inspiration technika manuals as I read the books as a child and awoke in him the desire to have the same power of its authors to thrill, terrify and make people laugh. In fact, acknowledges that his stories repeated technika manuals patterns and diagrams plot of the two films that have seen: The Jungle technika manuals Crystal trilogy and Indiana Jones. In addition, always carries a figurine of an Imperial Soldier, the Star Wars saga, in pockets.
In your novels are homages and references to a wide variety of cultural works: books, technika manuals films, TV series ... However, at the time of writing, what are you most passionate about literary ?
I have a head writer Richard Matheson, author of I Am Legend, who wrote science fiction and horror and also made many scripts for The Twilight Zone. Matheson with whom I feel is identified at the time of writing, but every stage of my life has different writers reference. When I was a youngster I read things like adventure sidereal King Tito Henry Larreula, and thought: "I would write something technika manuals like". After that I went to Stephen King.
Not. I read what I feel like at any moment, that is all. Now for example, I'm reading Don Quixote, as it ever was, but horror novels, contemporary Catalan literature, the latest book by Andrew Martin ... I read five or six at a time and all works are quite different. The same happens with music: as the time listen fancy style or another.
Because everyone is different, everyone has a particular soundtrack. The year of the plague technika manuals is full of pop-rock of the 90s to the present, but for example, the poor woman, held in Barcelona in the early twentieth century, things would sound as Imperio Argentina. In Bioko there are two very important songs, "The cucharacha" and "Cielito Lindo," because one of the characters is Mexican and sing at a specific time. Montecristi would sound from Carlos Gardel to Marlene Dietrich, to Glenn Miller. In fact, both the soundtrack of Monte Cristo as the year of the plague can be found on Spotify.
Yes, indeed one of Bioko is more explicit regarding the adventure Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, a game that should have been the fourth film in the series, which seeks to Atlantis and Indiana Jones pseudomàgiques material technika manuals properties, which is the orichalcum. Both the material and other video game related closest I've joined Bioko. I also use games, operas ... for example if there is a football game like that also can be used in the narrative. Why not?
Because I do not know, to limit myself to just one. Bioko tried to make pure adventure, without any fantasy or science fiction. But when it took thirty or forty pages, I got bored. Why do I need to limit, if I actually longs to put them? Why I spent two years of containing me, if my story?
As each novel is different, technika manuals each asking me different rituals. I am not a maniac, but I need solitude and enough technika manuals time to concentrate, have at least two or three hours ahead to devote myself calm. I can not bring myself to write for half an hour just because I'm a little "diesel" since that starts until it reaches cruising speed should hang out. I also like to write more sunlight, technika manuals so and so is the time of day when I have more time I write in the morning. But when I advanced the story, technika manuals let me be rituals. Just think of it completed.
Any even what could be considered insignificant, it could become a novel, movie or series. Obviously there are striking cases with psychopathic personalities involved directly or serial killers p

No comments:

Post a Comment