Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Henry, I believe a person soterem smarter, but I see that my words have failed this afternoon ....


I knew that if I got into political issues could come out scalding, but I also knew that if I got against esoteric subjects, then the reaction would be a thousand times more furious. Isaac Asimov, renowned writer and avid rationalist, I said, you described "armies of the night." Do not worry, everyone has a past. For many years I also believe in occult forces, energies, etc., etc., etc.. Luckily I discovered that all this time was a heap of nonsense. That there was no rational basis and generally those behind soterem it was that people took advantage of the economically soterem disadvantaged, those who swallow these things. Naturally, the armies of the night masquerade tolerance, but they'll stick an ax in terms neglected. They talk about "common sense" to apply it to things you do not swallow any person with half a brain and of course demand equality for credit. But not everything is as respectable. No specific examples, soterem but not all beliefs are equally respectable, this we know. I believe in science and reason. I also believe in the symbolism. I have nothing against peaceful religions or beliefs based on mutual respect. But when "believers" will come "if spit shit from a blog," that "you're ignorant", "you have no idea which informs," you are saying is that they are in possession the truth and you do not. And here ends all reasonable discussion. Because rationally discussed in these terms, it becomes impossible. I have asked to be respected as a symbol of the monolith Heroes' Square, soterem which was not intended as any obelisk energetic lines of force and power, but as a reminder about combatants. We may like it or not, but not distorted. If you want to act in favor of peace, meditation or whatever, you have every right to do it, but in the same way that I do not go on your doorstep playing a bagpipe at three in the morning, so you could also annoy you said I pray that the monolith Heroes in peace. Therefore difficult to understand?
In the line, why not dedicate the collection to the statue of the popular Cabrinetty Obelisk alternative to not hurt feelings? Sure would be cheaper and less controversial ... when someone even think about makeup statue to celebrate gay pride day, very disrespectful soterem and indecent where is. At 11:51 pm, Mary Carmen said ...
Henry, I believe a person soterem smarter, but I see that my words have failed this afternoon .... I think absolutely nothing confusing esotericism with complementary therapies ... I think it is clear that we have said on your blog that if anyone offended lamented it, but at no time was there any mention name or any person, became even more silent .... Why do not you get the people who pull the Petardos with people this evening there was singing with guitars, with bars that sit with drinks ....?? As well you should soterem ask that information, however soterem now you have not .... The only thing talked sense you've been, so it flips the pancake. More than 300 people went to the fair, the speakers gave lectures, or people who do meditation in "your command" I think they deserve respect, they have not been precisely in your first writing. I quote: "I quedta sudden this last weekend, a group of supposedly adult people have a" ritual "before the" Egyptian obelisk "(sic) soterem at the Heroes' Square stupid not to know what energy and order. " "Please! Some sanity!" "Of course, for you, the only sacred symbols are your, and your chatter. Symbols of others not to respect them, which shows what kind of people are you. Ye that demand tolerance are the most intolerant of all. " If you've been offended, think it is your mirror you respond. The next time you wanted to do an event we explicitly asked where in the town can do .... that is not the monolith or before the statue of Cabvrinetty soterem or under the bell .... now tell us an expert like you where you can perform acts of respect for nature, mother earth and world peace At 10:22 am, Yarhel (Henry Quílez) said ...
> Henry, I believe a person smarter, but I see that my words have not served this evening absolutely nothing .... No, mostly because I posted this in writing before speaking with you this afternoon. As for what I believed most intelligent, is another soterem way to tell me silly. Luckily there is respect. > I think confusing the esoteric with complementary therapies ... at all. What I think is that you think that

No comments:

Post a Comment